CVL of Bethesda, MD
Expert treatment for varicose veins and spider veins
Capitol Vein & Laser Centers’ Bethesda location is your best choice for varicose vein treatment, spider vein treatment, and more. Our board-certified vascular surgeons and vein specialists aren’t just renowned vein professionals in Maryland - their expertise is sought nationwide for information on treatment of varicose veins, spider veins and other vein and skin procedures.
Be healthy! Be confident! Request a consultation, call, email or stop by to schedule an appointment.
From the South
- 495 towards Northern Virginia
- At 270 Split go towards Rockville/Frederick
- Exit 1 B – Rockledge Drive on right
- First light left onto Rockledge Drive
- End on the right – Champlain building
From Northern Virginia
- 495 cross the Potomac River towards Maryland
- 270 N towards Rockville/Frederick
- Exit 1A – Democracy Boulevard East
- 2nd light left onto Fernwood Drive
- Take 1st right into office complex. The 2nd building is #9715 (Champlain Bldg)
From Route 355
- Take Old Georgetown Road towards Democracy Boulevard
- Right on Democracy Boulevard
- Go approx 2 blocks and turn right onto Fernwood Drive
- Take 1st right into office complex. The 2nd building is #9715 (The Champlain Bldg)
Ample parking is available in the deck located next to Suburban Outpatient Center. Please access the parking deck by inserting your ticket into the kiosk at the garage entrance. Parking is $1 per hour. The Champlain building is directly across from Suburban outpatient center and the entrance faces Rockledge Drive.
From Grosvenor Metro station:
Take MATA bus J5 to Rockledge Drive and Democracy Blvd bus stop. OR take the 'Ride On Bus' #76 for drop off directly in front of our building.
From Bethesda Metro:
Take MATA bus J1 bus to Rockledge Drive. OR MATA bus J3 to Rockledge Drive and Democracy Blvd bus stop.
Metro Trip Planner:
Use the Metro Trip Planner to direct you to the nearest Metro station and bus and calculate the time of your trip.
From Grosvenor Bus Stop:
Take J-5 bus or the Ride-On # 96 towards Montgomery Mall
From Bethesda Bus Stops:
Take J-1, J-3 or Ride-On # 96
Hotel Accommodations for patients who reside out of state:
Directly across the street from our office complex is Marriott Hotel Suites with full service restaurant.